Friday

What The Fuck Is A Deuce?

Everyone knows what a deuce refers to. This blog is dedicated to finding all the dirty deuce's there are to find and believe me, I will find them dirty deuces. The first deuce I want to share is the website http://chatroulette.com/. It is a random web cam chat that will bring you face to face with a stranger playing video games, jerking off his dick so hard it looks like you grandma is crushing cornmeal to underage chinese sex slaves showing you their brown town. You never know what your gunna get but you have the ability to change from stranger to stranger in a blink of an eye and sometimes that is too slow. Its a great way to get out some of that restless anger and just be racist for a few moments. That my friends is the American Dream. Please visit and please be disturbed and please fill me in on the worst.

1 comment:

  1. i just logged on and there was a dude dilating his urethra! awesomeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete